Tensile Architectural Membranes
The tensile fabric we provide is one of the key components of the Tensile Membrane architectural structure as choosing the right fabric becomes a very important factor for the project.
is a part of diversified business group into specialised production & supply of ENGINEERED PVC/ PVDF Coated Fabrics for various applications such as Tensile Membrane Structures, Tents, Truck Side Curtains, Truck Canopy, High Speed Roll Up Doors and many others. Our Tensile Membrane Roofs serve as an excellent application for open and closed buildings like shopping malls, airports, gaming arenas, etc. for transmission of light or skin thermal insulation solution.
B&V Membranes is a part of business group BV AGRO dealing in Agri textiles form 1988. B&V membranes manufactures Membrane Structures, PVC Tarpaulin, Tents, Truck Side Curtains, Truck Canopy, High Speed Roll doors and many more applications.
B&V Membranes are Authorised & Exclusive Distributors Of SATTLER PROTEX For Indian Market B&V membranes also Manufacturers HDPE ARCHITECTURAL MESH Which Is Exclusively Used For Shade Structures & Shade sails
Tensile Membrane Features:
- Durable : very long life
- Great Aesthetics
- Light Weight
- Flame Resistant, Perfect UV resistance : High abrasion resistance
- PVDF lacquering prevents Natural and industrial dirt to settle : Aggressive dirt can be cleaned with normal detergent soap and water
- Covers large area without Support
- Ease of Fabrication : Perfect Weldability
- Quick Installation
- Ease of Maintenance
- 100% Recyclable
Industry's Best Features
- B&V is exclusive partner of Austria sattler.
- Our high-quality flame, UV, and abrasion-resistant PVDF lacquering on the tensioned membranes prevent natural and industrial dirt from settling and provides surfaces that can be easily cleaned.
- Our PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) and PVDF (Polyvinylidene fluoride or polyvinylidene difluoride) coated fabrics are extremely durable, weather-resistant and serve as highly sustainable building material for roof applications.
- The ease of fabrication provided due to its perfect Weldability feature benefits construction experts in its quick installation. It’s recyclable and outstanding translucency speaks volumes in elegance.
We Provide Varieties To Our Customers
Why Choose Us
B&V has been in the business since 2010 & since then it has invested in one of the best fabric conversion Infrastructure in the country
Our infrastructure consist of
- High- Frequency welders From FIAB(POLAND) with 30 Mt table
- Fabric Plotting & cutting machines From AERONAUT AUTOMATION (Australia )
- Tensile Deign software I Ex-Cube ( Italy)
- Hot air welding From Leister ( Switzerland)
- Stitching machines From JUKI ( Japan)
Concerted Efforts To Build Better
Get In Touch
Do You Have Any Project.